Caden John Bailey

Caden John Bailey
Caden John Bailey, Born March 18, 2011 @ 12:29pm

Friday, August 12, 2011

Off To The Aquarium!

Today Caden and I joined some friends of ours on a day trip to the Seattle Aquarium. It was a gorgeous day and we just couldn't pass up the opportunity to hang out with friends and try something new! IT WAS AWESOME! I really didn't think that Caden would get much out of it. In fact I figured he would sleep through most of it because he was at school with me all morning working without a nap! Boy was I wrong! He LOVED it! He was looking at all of the brightly colored sea creatures and loved to follow the fish around the fish tank! It was so fun for me to see him so engaged. Who needs a nap when there is so much to watch and look at? He was awake all the way until the end when he fell asleep, in my arms, while watching the otters. It was such a fun day! We missed daddy, though!

Caden doesn't look very excited, but that is because he hasn't had a nap yet! This is my friend Maria with her son Benton.

At the touch tanks



Touch tanks with Benton

Caden the scuba diver!

He loved the brightly colored fish







The otters!

Caden passed out in my arms! It was a long day!



Not a very long nap! He and Benton both woke up when we arrived back at the ferry!

Such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment