Caden John Bailey

Caden John Bailey
Caden John Bailey, Born March 18, 2011 @ 12:29pm

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just a Cutie Pie!

Caden is growing so fast and I try to capture each new and fun thing on camera, but it is tricky! One activity that he loves is sitting in his Bumbo (not bimbo as my funny mom said!). I can set him in it as I do the dishes or make food. He LOVES to watch us eat. He thinks we are hilarious! He has started to prefer sitting up and being a part of the group rather than laying on his back on the floor. He is so cute! He has even started playing the "Mommy puts a toy on my tray and I push it off. Mommy puts it back on my tray and again, I push it off". What a stinker! Gotta love him!! He also enjoys standing and does a pretty good job! He loves to stand in front of the mirror and watch himself stand. Stay tuned for the 4.5 mo stats from his apt tomorrow! (With all of our traveling, we are a little late on his 4 mo apt!)

Bad lighting but still so stinkin cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment