Caden John Bailey

Caden John Bailey
Caden John Bailey, Born March 18, 2011 @ 12:29pm

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Off To The Pumpkin Patch!

Wow! It is already October and we have not posted for a looonngg time! So sorry about that! Caden has changed so much and is doing all kinds of new and exciting things...that post will come in a few days when he turns 7 months!

In the mean time, we are loving the fall. The weather has been pretty good-especially these last few days. This weekend was gorgeous! We thought it would be a perfect time to head off to the pumpkin patch. We met up with David's cousin, Jana and her husband Eric, along with  their adorable children Noah and Liam for some pumpkin fun.

We are new to this experience, so we just kind of went with it and had a blast! We saw a lot of farm animals, pumpkins, horses pulling a wagon, and even tried a corn maze...until we cheated and snuck out because it was way past Caden's nap time and he was letting us know it!

We are really looking forward to the holidays. We are going to dress up Caden for Halloween and bring him to my class party. We are debating between a duck or a dalmatian...we shall see!!

Happy Fall, Everyone!




"Mom, all the other kids were jumping in this hay pile. Why am I just laying here?"


"Ohhhhhhhhh. Haaaaaaaay"


"...good texture..."

"Okay, I'll be honest.  I thought this was going to taste a lot better!"

"I want this one... and this one!"

"Oh wait, never mind, I just want my toes"


"Hey Dad, I'm sitting on a pumkin and I'm falling.  Little help here"




 Just a boy and his Pumkin.  (Liam is winning)


"This grass is still green..."

"...maybe it will taste better"


"I love Mommy!"

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he is getting!! So wish we were there with you guys!

    ReplyDelete