Caden John Bailey

Caden John Bailey
Caden John Bailey, Born March 18, 2011 @ 12:29pm

Friday, April 20, 2012

Wild Animals Everywhere!

We had such a fun day today! With our nephew, Brady staying with us, we were on a hunt for fun activities for boys! I have always wanted to take him to the Olympic Game Farm but since he lives in Lynnwood, it just hasn't happened. This was the perfect opportunity.

We all laughed and screamed as the animals approached our car! I don't think I have ever wished the window to roll up faster than I did today! With Caden in my arms, I was a little nervous of the long tongues that might slurp him! Brady was all about feeding the buffalo, yaks, bears, etc! He loved it! Did I mention that Caden looked super cute in his flannel shirt? Well...he does!

"Bring it on Rooster Posse, I challenge you!"

12 Week old bear cub







"I'll give you a little scratch right here Mr. Llama"


"I LOVE YOU TEDDY BEAR!"
CAN YOU HEAR ME? IS THIS THING ON?"

The teddy was taking a little bath... I think.


"Ok, that is a REALLY big lion.  I'm good looking from here Mommy"

Wait a minute, who is feeding who here?

"I'm just gonna give your ear a little nibble Brady"

Oh look, they're both posing for the camera, that's nice

"Bison in the car!"  (It attacked me while I was looking the other way.  A classic Game Farm tactic)

"I'm just going to grab those little pointy things ok?"


"Get the window up Mommy.  That thing is huge!"

(The head was all the way in the car a second ago, we just missed it)


"Daddy, Mommy is getting licked, I'm scared for her"


"Come back deer, come back... I have bread..."

"...never mind, I'll just eat it myself."  (The deer was less than impressed!)

Brady having fun...

...Brady NOT having fun.
(notice the piece of bread appears to have missed the mouth)

Posing with the Peacocks at the end of the day.  So much Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment