Caden John Bailey

Caden John Bailey
Caden John Bailey, Born March 18, 2011 @ 12:29pm

Monday, July 18, 2011

Auntie Lynnsey To The Rescue!

My twelve weeks of maternity leave fell just at the right spot. I only had one week of school left and then 2.5 months of summer vacation! Auntie Lynnsey volunteered to come over for that week and help us out. David was planning on taking that week off, but to have extra hands around is always a good thing! It was so fun for Lynnsey to stay with us for a whole week and bond with Caden. She even had time to play Auntie with her other "niece" Sophie! I think Soph was a little jealous of the attention that Caden was getting! She wanted her Auntie Lynnsey time! Lynnsey also brought Caden to me at school EVERY day at lunch so that I could nurse and show him off to my students! They loved seeing him every day and came to expect seeing Lynnsey in the hall when I excused them for recess. It was pretty fun!

We are so thankful that she was able to come over and stay with us. I know that Caden loved every minute of it!


He really didn't sleep the whole week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment