Caden John Bailey

Caden John Bailey
Caden John Bailey, Born March 18, 2011 @ 12:29pm

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sheer Bliss

These past three months have been sheer bliss for David and I. I have been able to stay home with Caden and enjoy each day with him as I watch him grow and change daily.

One activity that Caden and I have been participating in is a weekly Le Leche League group. I have met some fantastic mothers and they all have new babies born within weeks of Caden. We are all first time moms as well. Caden and I LOVE Tuesday mornings because we get to go and meet with these fun moms and babies and talk about anything we want. Caden loves to lay and stare at the babies all around him. It is so fun! I will miss my group as I will be going back to work next week, but thankfully we will continue to meet over the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment