Caden John Bailey

Caden John Bailey
Caden John Bailey, Born March 18, 2011 @ 12:29pm

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Caden's First Day of School

So...I couldn't take it any longer! I have been waiting to see my students for 4 weeks now and Dave and I decided that today would be a good day to introduce Caden to his 23 siblings! I had been sending pictures and my replacement, Tiffany has been faithfully sharing them with the kids, but I knew that nothing could replace an actual visit.

When I arrived (today was a half day for them) they were all packed up and ready to go. I slowly opened the door (mostly because I had to get my giant stroller through!) and all of a sudden there was an eruption of excitement! "Mrs. Bailey!!!" It warmed my heart and soul! The kids were so excited to see us! I decided that it was way too early to allow them to touch or hold Caden, so they stayed at there desk and oogled over him from a short distance. He was quite the performer, too! He stuck his tongue out, moved his hands, made funny faces, etc. They loved it all! They filled me in on all that they were doing and especially camp! They had a blast at camp. I wish that I could have made it for a visit, but I felt that it was more important that they had bonding time with Tiffany.

I truly do miss my students. They came on this journey with us and really do feel like Caden is a sibling to them. I loved how much they loved him. It was so sweet. I am excited to bring him back in several weeks!



They were so excited to see us! It was so sweet!


Meet Caden!


They had lots of questions


I love how excited they were! They just loved Caden!

2 comments:

  1. He is such a sweet little guy, we have enjoyed looking at the pictures and cannot wait to get Caden out camping with the gang!

    Grandma would be sooo tickled with him and Grandpa John would be so pleased--I know that they would loved to have been here to see him..

    Love to you all~
    Aunt Mis and the Fam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special moment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete